PicEngrave Pro 6 Features:
* Engrave Horizontal - Vertical - 45Â° Left - 45Â° Right
* 2x Horizontal and Vertical Resolution
* Engrave Elliptical Cut-out Shape
* Crop Image
* Customize Gcode with Pre-codes and Post-codes
* Engrave Image Edges
* Lithophane Setting
* Imperial or Metric
* Resize Images
* Add Text to Images
* Adjust Brightness, Contrast, and Gamma
* Change Axis Assignment Letters to Z,A,B,C or S
* Improved Image Centering in Material
* Save and Reload All Program Settings
* Imbed File Settings in Gcode for Future Reference
* Rotate Image
* Flip Image
* Offset X and Y Start Positions in Material
* Adjustable Pixel Resolution
* Imports 5 Image Types BMP-JPG-PNG-TIF-GIF
* Spindle On/Off Gcode Insertion
* Sharpen Images
* Grayscale Preview
* Print Edited Images
* Supports Laser Diode Engraving in Analog, TTL and PWM Modes
* Dither Images for TTL Engraving with 11 Different Algorithms
* Select Gcode File Comment Character
* Produce Variable Feed Rate Gcode for Engraving gray scale
Images with a TTL only Controllers
* Unique to PicEngrave Software - Combine Laser Analog/PWM
Control and Variable Feed Rate for Enhanced Laser Engravings
* Enable Extended Edging for High Speed CNC Laser Engravers
* Generates Rotary Gcode for Spindle and Laser Engraving
* New Rotary Code Format
* Improved support for International MS Windows Users -
* Version 5.0.0 and up.
* GRBL Support for Rotary Spindle, Analog Laser, TTL Laser, and PWM Laser
* EmBlaser 1 & EmBlaser 2 PWM Gcode Support
* Mach3 TTL M11Px/M10Px Gcode Support
* Advanced Gray Curve Adjustment to Lighten Mid-Range Shades in an Image
* Auto calculation of engraving size based on Pixel Resolution used
in the "Edit Image" Auxiliary Program
* 3D Printer controller support for the J-Tech Laser systems.
* Save and Open Profile Settings for Different CNC Machines and Materials.
* Newly added features in PicEngrave Pro 6
* Impact engraving profile.
* Dot Pix Laser engraving profile with settable dwells up to 1 sec in 1ms Inc.
Requires Larry's MultiMode grbl 1.0c, or his EmBlaser 1 grbl 1.0c 1ms Dwell Version. Does not work with Mach3!!
* Dot Pix Spindle engraving profile.
* Dot Pix engraving profiles automatically skips Pure White shades depending on settings when generating the gcode files.
Note: We highly recommended to use PicSender for streaming these very large,
fast changing Raster Gcode files when using Arduino UNO and EmBlaser
• The demo version is fully functional. Use your personal images for testing.